NetSuite (ERP) Consultant (Remote Work)
There's a fantastic new opportunity for a NetSuite ERP Consultant in the UK. My client is a well-established NetSuite Partner who have won multiple awards for their quality solutions, delivering to the biggest users in the UK. They're offering remote pay, training and great opportunities for career progression for the successful candidate.
The role will require you to work with the NetSuite teams liaising with clients and developers to ensure client satisfaction in implementations and upgrades delivered. Other ERP experience will be acceptable for application but a candidate having NetSuite experience or background is preferred.
* ERP Implementation for all stages in different projects
* Assisting with future software upgrades and implementations
* Liaising between clients and developers
* Developing strong professional relationships with clients
* Recommending appropriate solutions that meet client requirements
Skills and Experience;
* Experience with major ERP systems
* Experience with system integrations
* Experience with software implementations
* NetSuite experience
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in fast paced environments while sticking to deadlines
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long. For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 02038685192
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.