NetSuite System Administrator Position - $135,000 Base Salary + Benefits - Washington DC
Our client is a proud user of NetSuite technology. Our core business functions are supported by that platform - from CRM & sales to the full suite of ERP capabilities. In order to further leverage NetSuite we are looking for a NetSuite Administrator.
You will perform ongoing maintenance, development and desk top support for the company's NetSuite ERP implementation including financials, customer relationship management, and other ERP components.
As a NetSuite Administrator you will be responsible for:
* NetSuite administrative experience on at least 1 full NetSuite implementation
* Remote support as part of a global team to support all of Oceana's NetSuite users.
* Strong experience with report writing within NetSuite
* Helping to develop and maintain workflows and processes in NetSuite to optimize the platform.
* Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge of Accounting functions
* Development of dashboards and operational reports to provide insight for teams, managers, and executives.
* Assisting in role based training for sales, service delivery, customer experience and licensing teams.
* Experience in working as part of a team to drive towards a solution having strong communication skills.
* Working understanding of NetSuite CRM, ERP, records updating, dashboard management, saved searches and workflows.
* NetSuite Certified Administrator
* Experience in the nonprofit industry
Compensation and Benefits
Our client offers a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, dental and life insurance benefits. Please contact us for more information regarding this.
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 212-731-8272.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.