Revenue Recognition Director, Vienna, VA - $150,000 - $170,000 Base Salary
This organization in the digital media/marketing industry has just migrated to ASC 606 revenue recognition standards and is looking for a Director level accounting professional to specifically oversee revenue recognition processes.
They have recently been sold to a U.S. top 50 private equity firm and are offering competitive stock equity options for this person in addition to their base salary compensation. They have a terrific culture that includes a casual work environment, in-office beer taps, state of the art gym, and relaxation room.
* Experience writing technical accounting white papers for organizations using an enterprise level ERP system
* Ideally led an accounting staff with 10+ members in a previous position
* NetSuite ERP system experience highly preferred
* 4 weeks PTO
* Company sponsored training events
* Tuition reimbursement for employee and family members
* Medical, Dental, Vision 100% covered for the employee
* Company sponsored incentive trips
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 212-731-8272.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.