NetSuite Technical Implementation Consultant - $180K - Base
Our client based in the greater DC area has just established NetSuite Partner status and has generated an excellent pipeline of NetSuite functional consulting work.
They are a 500+ person organization that has been in the ERP Consulting space for many years and are looking forward to continued success with the NetSuite Platform. They have an excellent team culture and could provide partial remote flexibility as well!
Benefits / Opportunity:
* Ability to work on exciting full life cycle NetSuite implementations
* Opportunity complete NetSuite projects in a variety of industries (government, IT, Finance, Manufacturing, nonprofit ect.)
* Exposure to training opportunities (NetSuite ERP Certification & NetSuite Administrator Certification)
* Remote flexibility up to 50%
* 401K match up to 5%
* 18 days PTO
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
* Strong SuiteScript 1.0 & 2.0 experinece
* Multiple years of NetSuite functional implementation experience in either consulting or direct end user work
* Ability to affectively create saved searches and workflows
* Background in Manufacturing, government, or nonprofit industries is a plus
* Prior NetSuite certifications are a plus
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 212-731-8272.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.