Staff Accountant - Washington D.C. - $55k - $65k
The Staff Accountant role will be responsible for handling the full cycle of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable transactions. This position will be exposed to many different areas of accounting such as G/L, A/P, A/R, etc.
The ideal candidate for this position should have basic knowledge of US GAAP, problem solving skills, and be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Experience with NetSuite ERP system is a plus. This is an awesome SaaS company that is rapidly growing their Accounting team, and they are looking for individuals who are exciting to work in a start-up culture!
* Support with Accounting projects, creating custom reports, and workflows
* Resolve any sales tax issues on invoices and reconcile sales tax transactions to sales tax return
* Preparation of month end journal entries including review and preparation of revenue entries
* CPA preferred
* Assist with the monthly and quarterly close process
* Previous experience working with a NetSuite End User in their internal Accounting team
* Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as working with an Accounting team
This is a great opportunity to grow professionally as you will be working with a start-up organization and will be able to learn a great deal about Accounting while working with a company that really values employee satisfaction.
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further your experience with NetSuite, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 212-731-8272 for more information.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.