NetSuite Developer - Washington D.C. - 100K-115K
My client is seeking an NetSuite Developer to join their team in their D.C. office. You will be responsible for developing, testing, and implementing NetSuite customizations for a NetSuite End User in the Manufacturing industry. They are looking for someone who will be able to collaborate and work alongside the IT Director.
* Communicate and collaborate with all levels of business including sales, marketing and operations
* Roll out new functionalities and enhance current functionalities in the NetSuite platform
* Configure and customize NetSuite platform according to business needs
* Be able to demonstrate experience with NetSuite SuiteScript 1.0 or 2.0 preferred
* Be able to demonstrate prior experience as Developer/Programmer Required
* Bachelor's degree or related work experience
* NetSuite Developer Certification preferred
You will have a great chance to join an exceptional NetSuite End User and to collaborate with the existing team on upcoming NetSuite projects.
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further your experience with NetSuite, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com or call me at 212-731-8272 for more information.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.