Calling all NetSuite Technical Consultant in Boston, MA:
Technical Consultant - NetSuite - Boston, MA - up to $130k salary plus bonus - Great Career Growth Opportunity!
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience programming within NetSuite (experience building Suitelets, RESTlets, and scheduled scripts)
- Strong experience with NetSuite integrations with third party applications and NetSuite APIs
- Certified SuiteCommerce Developer or Certified SuiteCloud Developer Certifications is a plus
- Previous experience working for a NetSuite Partner in a Technical Consultant role is a huge plus!
This is a great opportunity to grow professionally as you will be working directly with the Practice Manager on customizing the platform to meet client needs. Act fast and APPLY now. Don't miss out on this great opportunity for career growth in this rapidly expanding ERP market.
Join my short-list today by clicking 'Apply' and submit an updated resume to Oscar Lizarzaburu at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.