NetSuite Administrator-Minneapolis, Minnesota - $55- $60/ hr- 12 months
My client is a young rapidly growing company in the manufacturing industry, looking for an experienced NetSuite Administrator. This person will be able to work well alongside others as well as contribute to the continued growth of the NetSuite product.
This is a 12 month contract, offering 50% remote flexibility, and has a strong possibility of extension.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage the NetSuite Application
* Plan, review and revise configurations and customizations of NetSuite.
* Manage work with NetSuite developers.
* Provide support and troubleshooting to all aspects of our NetSuite product.
* Provide internal technical support to our users.
* Develop, test, and deploy customizations, Suite Apps, etc. based on the evolving business.
* Develop, document and implement.
* Strong NetSuite Implementation experience
* NetSuite support for end-users
* 3+ years NetSuite ERP, CRM, or OneWorld
* Ability to prioritize and multitask
* Should have prior experience with NetSuite administration and configuration experience or equivalent with similar systems.
* Certified as a NetSuite Administrator preferred
* Understanding and experience of NetSuite products
* Ideal candidate will have advanced knowledge of SuiteScript, SuiteTalk, SuiteFlow, imports, csv imports, user provisioning, etc.
* Ability to manipulate SuiteScript 1.0/2.0
* Ability to be able to communicate with all levels throughout the organization.
My client is conducting phone interviews this week so please do not hesitate to apply! To find out more please call me at (212) 731-8272 ext (3466) or email me at J.Hurley@andersonfrank.com
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite.
By Specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth