Test Analyst- £40,000
Test Analyst/Birmingham/£40,000 + Benefits
Our client, a sports retail brand headquartered in Birmingham, are looking to increase the size of their I.T function by bringing in an experienced Test Analyst to oversee and contribute to their projects varying from ERP, CRM and other systems. They have an established track record in high quality developments and specialise in working in joint ventures with partners and stake holders to reach their goals.
Recently this business embarked on a project to implement a new ERP system, (Netsuite), therefore the immediate work would predominately consist with overseeing the testing of this project and any other consequential system roll-outs. Any prior exposure with ERP or comparative systems would be highly adventitious for this position.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Previous Test Analyst experience
* ERP systems experience
* Able to visualise, articulate, solve complex problems and concepts, and make disciplined decisions based on available information.
Position responsibilities include:
* Testing of new software development
* Recording of test results clearly and accurately
* Maintain and update logs of results in relevant systems
* Collaborate and communicate to colleagues effectively
* Contribute to test planning
* Writing of accurate scripts
* Setting up of test environments
* Continually reviewing scripts for relevance and accuracy
In return you will receive:
* £40,000 (based on previous experience)
* Enhanced annual leave options
* Benefits package
* Career progression opportunities
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
This is an urgent role with interviews likely to take place in the next few days. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call Mandeep Diraag on 0203 866 1781 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the specialist NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our aim is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities available. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates. Anderson Frank is your first stop for NetSuite recruitment and will be the first to market NetSuite career openings and staffing solutions.