I am currently looking for a Credit and Billing Manager for one of my major clients in the City of London. This is a 2 month, full-time contract which needs to be filled ASAP.
Preferably, the successful candidate will have a proven track record in credit control with a small to medium size company. NetSuite experience is key for this particular role
* Manage the entire accounts receivables process with the support of the companies AR automation software as well as NetSuite.
* Responsible for creating and sending all global sales invoices.
* Ensure orders are fulfilled accurately as well as the correct revenue recognition within the NetSuite system.
* Work closely with global sales teams to ensure invoicing, account queries and collection delays are resolved promptly.
* Support the companies Financial Controller with the VAT returns.
* Assist the team with the completion of the month end accounts close process.
* Excellent communication, organisational, IT skills.
* Having a very strong attention to detail.
To discuss our NetSuite opportunities in more detail, including the opportunity above, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Liam O'Connell on +44 203 879 8377 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
Anderson Frank Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.