NetSuite Accountant- Denver, CO - Interviewing Now! Up to $85k
Looking for growth in your next career move? Come join a company that has been noticed by Forbes and Wall Street Journal for its rapid growth!
Roles and Responsibilities
* Effectively understanding customer acquisition cost
* Streamlining financial processes
* Leading a team of 1-2 individuals to ensure business quotas are met
* Managing workflows and month-end closings
Skills and Qualifications
* Extensive finance and account experience
* Advanced Billing module experience
* Widespread knowledge on ecommerce and multibook accounting
* Experienced in NetSuite
* Experience integrating NetSuite is a plus
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie Ruhlen at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480)-530-2027 ext. 2027.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner