My client is seeking a NetSuite Administrator to assist in their NetSuite implementation as well as staying on afterward to NetSuite to provide maintenance and support within the system. As the NetSuite Administrator, you will be responsible for working alongside their partners during the implementation process as well as supporting future integrations and improvements within NetSuite. If you're a NetSuite Admin with past implementation experience and are looking to join a rapidly growing team with generous benefits, this could be the opportunity for you!
* Develop, test and deploy customizations, third party tools / applications and new NetSuite functionality based on the business' needs
* Maintain up-to-date knowledge of NetSuite functionality, customization and integration
* Provide training and system support to NetSuite users
* Be the "go-to" on all issues related to NetSuite post-implementation
* Build and maintain reports, saved searches, and dashboards
* NetSuite Certifications are preferred
* Excellent communication and time management skills
* At least 3+ years of NetSuite Experience
* Implementation experience is a huge plus
* Strong functional knowledge of NetSuite
If you are interested in this role, click 'Apply' and submit your updated resume to me, Rachael Johnston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.