Are you looking for a hands-on role to showcase your NetSuite Implementation skills? A company in the technology consulting industry is looking for an Implementation Consultant for their growing New York team. In this role you will be working directly with Managers and Project Leads to run full implementations and changes to existing systems.
*You will not be considered for this opportunity unless you have proven NetSuite experience*
* Work with the Project Lead to implement process improvements with solutions
* Provide thorough training to end users on how to effectively use financial systems features and applications
* Ensure tasks on project teams are completed on time such as components including functional specifications, design specifications, configurations, quality assurance and project reviews
* Design changes to existing systems and integrate new systems for end users
Your Will Be Considered If:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Computer Science or related field preferred
* 3+ years of functional experience with NetSuite financial applications/services
* 5+ Full implementations in a key role of project
* Experience in implementing record to report, order to cash, and/or procure to pay
* Ability to travel often
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*This position includes a competitive base salary with benefits, incentives and career development opportunities.*
If your experience and qualifications align well for this role then apply now! This company is looking for experienced candidates to hire as soon as possible. To learn more about this role, apply now by emailing your resume to Robert Freedman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (212)-731-8272 ext. 3386.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite, NetSuite Administrator, Louisville, KY, SuiteFlow, SuiteScript, NetSuite OneWorld, NetSuite Implementation, NetSuite User, NetSuite Certified