Contract NetSuite Administrator- Palo Alto, California
* Ability to provide post-implementation support by resolving troubleshoot tickets, interface complications, and system modifications
* Ability to work with both the finance and IT departments
* Ability to train users on the NetSuite platform and related modules
* Manage system integrations, customizations, and modifications
* Responsible for system operations, maintenance, and functionality
* Conduct audits and queries
* Working knowledge of financial and accounting systems in relation to the NetSuite platform
We have an immediate contract opening for a NetSuite Administrator in the South Bay region. You will play an essential role in a fast-growing company. If you're looking for a project that is challenging and fast paced this is the role for you.
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! The company is looking for highly skilled candidates for immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Bay area. APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Ephraim Infante at email@example.com or call me at (480) 530-2018.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Bay Area/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner