Contract NetSuite Account
If you want to be a part of a fast-growing company with opportunity for growth this is the opportunity for you. You will be leading the accounting/finance team for a company. You are organized and enjoy working in an open and social work environment that is fast-paced.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Accounting/ Finance (40%)
* Manage the organization's accounting functions
* Ensure Federal, provincial, and local tax compliance for taxes in the U.S and Canada
* Comprehensive monthly and yearly journal entries
* Track accounting transactions and investigative errors
* Provide backup support for accounting staff when needed
* Secure a comprehensive trail of documentation for all accounting activities
* Track and uphold the internal controls systems:
* Track compliance with accounting standards and practices
* Uphold the accounting department's procedures manual
* Maintain compliance with the internal controls procedures set in the procedures manuals
* Create the end of the year working papers, coordinate audits, and independent reviews.
* Reporting/ Analytics (40%)
* Issue draft management reports as required containing:
* Sales Reports
* Accounts Receivable and Collection Reports
* Commission Reports
* Statement of Cash Flows and Cash Flow Forecasts
* Tax Deductions and Remittances
* Create monthly financial statements including:
* Income Statement
* Balance Sheet
* A/P and A/R Reports
* Business Support (20%)
* Prepare financial forecasts and budgets
* Create, analyze, and interpret accounting information
* Provide assistance to management on cost-effectiveness
* Stay up to date on regulations and potential impacts to the organization
* Analyze and recommend insurance coverage for liabilities
Skills and Qualifications:
* 5 years of accounting experience preferred
* At least 2 years with scenario modeling and data compilations preferred
* Knowledge in both U.S and Canadian tax operations
* Knowledge of NetSuite ERP
* Working knowledge of MS Excel/office with an emphasis on:
* Functions, statements, pivot tables, VBA
Our client is looking for a contract accountant with remote flexibility to lead their financial department. They are experienced with OAC and NetSuite implementations as well as a deep understanding of NetSuite accounting processes. They are quickly expanding and opening new offices in multiple cities.
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! The company is looking for highly skilled candidates for immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Bay Area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Ephraim Infante at email@example.com or call me at (480) 530-2018.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Bay Area/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner