Salary up to 100k D.O.E.
Our client currently has an immediate need for a skilled NetSuite Developer (remote).
* Design processing platforms, websites, and web-based apps using NetSuite
* Develop tests and test-automation
* Build high-quality software
* Work with Functional teams to improve business processes
* Support international subsidiaries
* Willing to work late/overnight hours (US candidates)
* Experience with SuiteScript and SuiteCommerce applications
* SuiteCloud Developer Certification preferred
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to deal with a fast-paced environment
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! This company is looking for highly skilled candidates for immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Northwest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Aaron Pulliam at email@example.com or call me at (480)-530-2034 ext. 2034.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner