Engineering Manager - £60,000 - UK
My client a global business based in the United Kingdom are on the lookout for an Engineering manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will have management experience and financial engineering experience within the NetSuite environment.
You will be responsible for the overall performance of your team and make sure you are on hand to help and train them whenever necessary. You will be mentoring and developing your team during the project lifecycles and ensuring deadlines are met. You will be meeting clients at the initial stage so you can fully implement exactly what the client has asked for.
What they're looking for;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to manage a large and diverse team
* Being able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Development experience within a NetSuite environment
You will be responsible for;
* Working alongside other managers to ensure all projects meet their completion date
* Develop and engineer different logistical practices for your team to follow
* Adapting and teaching different development ERP teams and delivering helpful solutions when necessary
To apply, simply submit your cv.
Please feel free to contact me via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 0203 826 6714 to learn more about the role.
Anderson Frank is the specialist NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our aim is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities available. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates. Anderson Frank is your first stop for NetSuite recruitment and will be the first to market NetSuite career openings and staffing solutions.