Accounting Manager - NetSuite - New Haven, CT - $80k to $100k salary DOE- Great Opportunity for Career growth!
Are you a Accounting Manager or Senior Accountant looking to continue growing within NetSuite ERP? An Accounting Manager position has officially opened working with a NetSuite End User in their office in New Haven, CT. This is your opportunity for career development as you will be building out their growing Accounting team. APPLY now and join the NetSuite Accounting and Finance team today! This role will support the CFO where some of the responsibilities include:
- Managing an Accounting team of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable clerks and weekly/monthly reports and KPIs
- Recording and consolidating Accounting information; following new GAAP guidelines
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team and report financial results to management team
- Support with Accounting projects, creating custom reports, and workflows
- Compile monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to present to executives
- Managing external Audits
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to demonstrate experience managing Accounting teams, previously in Senior Accountant, Assistant Controller, or Accounting Manager roles
- Should be skilled with NetSuite ERP and system implementations
- NetSuite Certifications or CPA certification
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as this role will have direct reports
You will have a great chance to play a lead role and progress your career as the Finance & Accounting team grows rapidly over the next year.
This role is unlikely to remain on the market for long, so apply now by sending a copy of your updated resume to Oscar Lizarzaburu at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are scheduled for early next week.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, New Haven, Connecticut, Accountant, Accounting Manager, CPA, Audits, ERP, Tax Compliance, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, Accounting, Controller, Finance, CPA, CT