Remote NetSuite Developer- Phoenix, AZ - Interviewing Now! Up to $120k
Are you a night owl? Looking to work remote? Come apply to this incredible opportunity!
Roles and Responsibilities
* Developing custom code and scripts in order to support customer functionality
* Testing and deploying customizations for business needs
* Effectively cooperating with team members on a day-to-day basis
* Supporting the development of integrations with NetSuite and other applications
* Doing customizations and configurations in order to maximize internal optimizations
Skills and Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in computer science, or engineering prefer but not required
* Ability to script from scratch
* Suite-cloud certification preferred but not required
* Extensive experience developing NetSuite modules
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie Ruhlen at email@example.com or call me at (480)-530-2027 ext. 2027.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner