Anderson Frank is the specialist global NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our mission is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities.We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates.
About The Client:
Our client is an industry leader winning several projects. They pride themselves on their great reputation in the market and excellent service. With a nice company culture and good career progression opportunities there is an exciting opportunity for an experienced NetSuite Consultant to join this team.
About The Role:
Based in the Melbourne office, you'll be responsible for delivering high quality professional services to new and existing customers.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Delivery projects and services for NetSuite ERP Implementations
- Requirements analysis and business process mapping
- Training and ongoing support
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple projects
- Providing excellent customer satisfaction
To Be Considered:
- ERP implementation experience
- Previous experience working for a ERP Consultancy
- Strong systems application consulting skills
- Excellent communication skills - Both verbal & written
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Great presentation skills
This is a great opportunity to work for a leading business moving in all the right directions! Don't let this opportunity pass and apply NOW!
To apply for this position please send your CV to email@example.com (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone interview).