Salary up to 140k D.O.E.
Our client currently has an immediate need for a skilled NetSuite Administrator in the SF Bay Area. They are looking for a detail-oriented candidate who enjoys organizing data into neat, accessible files.
* Create custom forms, reports, saved searches, and dashboards
* Data migration
* Maintenance and optimization of the NetSuite accounts
* Diagnosing issues within the system and improving them
* Familiar with ERP systems such as Salesforce
* Experience with SuiteScript and SuiteCommerce applications (preferably from scratch)
* BS in CIS or related field
* Ability to customize NetSuite's ERP system
Ideal candidate will have:
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to deal with a fast-paced environment
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! The company is looking for highly skilled candidates for immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the Northwest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Aaron Pulliam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480)-530-2034 ext. 2034.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner