NetSuite Developer-$Market Competitive Rate$-Contract 6-9 Months
Location: Austin, TX
Hot new job! This is the role you've held out for!
My exclusive client is looking for a NetSuite Developer to assist with all technical aspects of their NetSuite implementation. The client holds an established place in the Healthcare industry and has been in business for over 20 years!
The client is moving from Microsoft Dynamics GP to NetSuite. This is a great opportunity for anyone to grow their experience and build up their professional profile, as we see an increase in the number of companies switching between the 2 softwares.
* 3+ years of hands-on experience designing, configuring, and testing NetSuite ERP/ Financials/ Distribution/ Manufacturing applications
* NetSuite WMS and Finance Modules of are particular interest
* Previous work experience from NetSuite Partner a plus!
* Working knowledge of NetSuite scripting, workflows, csv imports, user provisioning, defining roles, and other NetSuite functions
* Experience with business requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing, and implementation of customizations within software environment
* 3rd Party Integration Experience a must (specifically with Expensify)
* Previous experience with End User Training
* **Be able to demonstrate prior experience as NetSuite Developer/Programmer Required**
* NetSuite Certifications are a big plus!
Culture is the number one thing they hire for. They truly enjoy working with each other, and look for a consultant that will embrace the collaborative environment. This is not only a terrific opportunity to build up your professional profile, but also a chance to be part of a growing and welcoming company. This is YOUR chance to get hands on experience in one of the hottest industries in the market right now, so don't hesitate to apply!
Even if this role isn't exactly aligned to your skillset, definitely feel free to contact me directly at (813) 437- 6883 or firstname.lastname@example.org, as I am working several roles at the moment that may be more aligned to your experience.