NetSuite Controller- Lehi, UT - Interviewing Now! Up to $150k
Looking for career growth? Come join this great opportunity that is hiring now!
Roles and Responsibilities
* Effectively understanding customer acquisition cost
* Configure and maintain NetSuite CRM and ERP
* Collaborating with a team of developers and analysts to create solutions for our internal users
* Streamline financial processes
* Implementing and upgrading the NetSuite system
Skills and Qualifications
* Public Sector Accounting experience
* Widespread ERP experience
* Experienced in NetSuite
* Strong leadership skills
* Ability to work well and successfully communicate when leading teams
* Extensive finance and account experience
* CPA preferred but not required
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie Ruhlen at email@example.com or call me at (480)-530-2027 ext. 2027.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner