The role will involve implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. The client requirements include working with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
This is a Full Stack Developer role furthermore an ideal will have a desire to progress to a lead developer position guiding and leading the software development team.
The ideal candidate will possess experience in:
* NetSuite or other ERP systems
Position responsibilities include:
* Expansion of the main front-end platform
* Develop new features accessible for user-facing
* Design new front end applications for different platforms
* Progression of specifications and designs for applications or modifying existing applications
* Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis
* Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
In return you will receive:
* £50,000 (based on previous experience)
* Enhanced annual leave options
* Benefits package
* Career progression opportunities
* Enhanced Pension Scheme
This is an urgent role with interviews likely to take place in the next few days. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mandeep Diraag on 0203 866 1781 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the specialist NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our aim is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities available. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates. Anderson Frank is your first stop for NetSuite recruitment and will be the first to market NetSuite career openings and staffing solutions.