NetSuite Solutions Billing Manager
Location: Peachtree Corners, GA
Salary: $60,000-80,000 yearly
Job Type: Permanent
Who We Are Looking For
Reporting to the Controller, the role of the Billing Manager is to provide hands on, day to day leadership of a team of Billing Specialists. The Billing Manager will ensure that all work product is completed in a timely and accurate manner, in compliance with SOX guidelines and is a point of escalation for more complex billing problems.
* Supervise a staff of 5
* Detailed reading and comprehension of customer contracts as it relates to billing setup and invoicing
* Review and approve a high volume of credit memos (customer pay for licenses and services in advance).
* Research and resolve escalated billing issues presented by the customer and personnel in a timely manner
* Maintain records, logs, files and other forms of information as needed.
* Work with Sales and A/R teams to ensure new and existing customers are invoiced accurately and in alignment with contractual terms
* Review, analyze and approve reconciliation reports generated by the Billing team
* Review/audit and approve billing batches to ensure customers are invoiced per contract.
* Conduct operational audits to ensure compliance with company policies
* Review and approve new customer and sales order set-up
* Be a change agent. Identify areas for improvement, suggest and implement remediation plans.
* Support and develop the team
* Understanding of SaaS revenue recognition
* Solid communicator skilled with both customers and internal stakeholders
* Effective negotiation and conflict management skills
* Ability to multitask and prioritize within a continuously changing environment
* Adept in problem resolution and escalation procedures
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Desires a fast-paced, dynamic work environment that values integrity
* Confident, and assertive, with a drive to be the best
* Highly organized with strong attention to detail
* Perform internal control procedures to ensure SOX compliance.
* Prepare ad hoc analysis, when needed
* Bachelor's Degree preferred in finance, accounting or relevant discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Must have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
* Advanced Excel skills. Must be skilled with vlookup and pivot tables.
* NetSuite or similar ERP experience required
* Project experience a plus
* Solid planning and prioritization skills. Demonstrates high energy with the ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment
* Proven ability to work autonomously in a fast‐paced work environment
* Strong oral and written communication skills and customer service skills is required, as well as eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment. Must be a team player and self-starter
* Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
This position is time sensitive. Please shoot me an email me with your resume at email@example.com or call Diana Gonzalez at 813-437-6877 and let's get a head start on your application process.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite.
By Specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.