Project Management Office Analyst - £45,000
Project Management Office Analyst / Central London / £45,000 + Benefits
Location: Central London
My client is looking for an experienced PMO Analyst to add to their growing business. As a critical player in the project management cycle, an ideal candidate would be required to ensure that projects stay on track and on budget as well as managing staff members to ensure they are working efficiently and effectively.
With revenue, funding and profits increasing yearly, my client is one of the fastest and most widely-known businesses of their vast industry/trade.
A successful candidate will be positioned to hold a managerial role influencing the projects time-line and outcomes. Ideally, the client are looking for a PMO Analyst with a background working on strategic project portfolios and/or large IT projects, ideally within Financial Services.
Position responsibilities include:
* Monitor existing projects to ensure timely execution & completion
* Follow project development and track that each stage is completed appropriately and within time and budget
* Analyse data and project information to identify better ways to do business as well as new business opportunities
* Develop status reports to be delivered to the head of division and senior management
* Report on any issues in the project timeline and provide suggestions for solutions
* Manage project manpower and assess the performance of employees
The ideal candidate would possess experience in:
* Previous PMO Analyst experience
* Working with ERP systems (SAGE, Epicor, SAP, Oracle, NetSuite etc.)
* Experience in Finance Industry
* Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
* Excellent computer skills
* Good prioritization skills to balance key priorities
* Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
* Experience with program co-ordination/administration
In return you will receive:
* £45,000 (based on experience)
* Benefits package
* Career progression opportunities
* Benefits package
* Pension scheme
* Enhanced annual leave options
This is an urgent role with interviews likely to take place in the next few days. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mandeep Diraag on 0203 866 1781 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the specialist NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our aim is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities available. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates. Anderson Frank is your first stop for NetSuite recruitment and will be the first to market NetSuite career openings and staffing solutions.