Currently looking for an ERP Administrator on behalf of a client based in central London to work in a cross vertical organisation. The company I am currently working with has been experiencing unprecedented growth and need an experienced Systems Administrator to help support their new systems.
Your responsibilities would include support and implementation of a new ERP system and contributing to continuous system improvements. You would be liaising between the implementation team and company to make sure implementation runs smoothly with the responsibility to support all users and system post implementation.
* Integral part of the ERP implementation
* Liaising between company and implementation team
* Diagnose and support the internal ERP Systems
What they're looking for;
* Experience and knowledge in ERP implementation and support
* Ability to demonstrate functional knowledge of front end processes in L2C, P2Pand R2R
* Experience in Finance or knowledge of
* Knowledge of operational requirements and processes with ERP
* Quick learner
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long. For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 02038685192
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.