NetSuite Administrator- Scottsdale, AZ - Interviewing Now! Up to $130k
Looking for remote flexibility? Want to help a company in it's growth? Come join this global company and expand your career!
Roles and Responsibilities
* Effectively sustaining the ERP system for a wide range of end users.
* Understanding current issues and finding future progressions for the system.
* Implementing and upgrading the NetSuite system
* Working directly with customers
* Overseeing and monitoring the health of the platform and it's third party application
Skills and Qualifications
* Must have significant NetSuite administration
* Experienced in Payroll and Core HR is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science preferred but not required
* Conversant with saved searches and dashboards
* Expert in integration management
* Capability to work well and effectively communicate with remote teams
* NetSuite ERP certificate, NetSuite Certified Admin or similar Cloud ERP certification, Experience using workflow preferred but not required
* Competitive salary and exclusive benefits packages offered.
* Remote Flexibility
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie Ruhlen at email@example.com or call me at (480)-530-2027 ext. 2027.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner