I'm currently looking for an ERP Technical Consultant that wants to work in London on behalf of an award winning Partner that's offering remote work, huge opportunities for career progression and inside training and development in the manufacturing industry. As a Consultant in the company you would be responsible for converting data, and leading integration activities, liaising between the developers and customers to make sure all requirements of the deliverable are met and of good quality.
* Lead data conversions and integration activities
* Facilitate conversations with solution architecture, system landscape and 3rd party applications integrations
* Liaising between customer and project team to ensure quality of deliverables and that all requirements are met
* Recommending solutions that abide by customer requirements
* Experience with NetSuite, SAP, Oracle, Sage or similar systems
* Experience with software implementations
* Being able to work well within a team
* Good communication skills
* Experience with SQL
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long. For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing email@example.com or by calling 02038685192
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in NetSuite recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with NetSuite we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.
NetSuite/SAP B1/Sage X3/Sage/Infor/IFS/K8/Kerridge/Oracle Fusion/Oracle/SAP