My client is looking for a staff account to join their fast growing team in Orlando, Florida. The role is responsible of performing accounting related to the efficient maintenance and processing of invoicing transactions.
* Reconcile 3rd party inventory report with ERP Monthly
* Assist in yearly inventory physical count Process inventory transfer on request
* Provides support to AR and AP activities as needed
* Process month-end tasks assigned and prepare adjusting entries for review.
* Prepare Monthly Quality Manage System Report
* Quarterly internal control reports
* Approve invoices/Bills as needed
* Prepare reports for other departments
* Assist with audits and bank requirements
* Review and update various schedules (Fixed Assets, Insurance, Etc.)
* Prepare/submit/process payment plan
* Prepare and submit weekly borrowing base certificate (BBC) to bank
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Communicates with customers via phone, email or mail.
* Provides supporting documentation for audits.
* Processes electronic transfers and payments.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
* Organizing and prioritizing
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Communication skills
* Problem-solving skills
* Team work
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Bachelor degree in Accounting
* Must be computer literate and have basic knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products and accounting software (NetSuite based preferred)
* Minimum of 3 plus years in full cycle accounting processes.
* Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be able to multitask, prioritize, be dependable and reliable. Proficient in data entry.
* Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.