My client is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their fast growing team in Orlando, Florida. The role is responsible of performing accounting related to the efficient maintenance and processing of invoicing transactions and to oversee all Accountants under you.
* Reconcile 3rd party inventory report with ERP Monthly
* Assist in yearly inventory physical count Process inventory transfer on request
* Provides support to AR and AP activities as needed
* Process month-end tasks assigned and prepare adjusting entries for review.
* Prepare Monthly Quality Manage System Report
* Quarterly internal control reports
* Approve invoices/Bills as needed
* Prepare reports for other departments
* Assist with audits and bank requirements
* Manage team of Accounting professionals
* Review and update various schedules (Fixed Assets, Insurance, Etc.)
* Prepare/submit/process payment plan
* Prepare and submit weekly borrowing base certificate (BBC) to bank
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Communicates with customers via phone, email or mail.
* Provides supporting documentation for audits.
* Processes electronic transfers and payments.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
* Organizing and prioritizing
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Communication skills
* Problem-solving skills
* Management skills
* Team work
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Bachelor degree in Accounting
* Must be computer literate and have basic knowledge of all Microsoft Office Products and accounting software (NetSuite based preferred)
* Must have 2 years experience managing financial professionals
* Minimum of 3 plus years in full cycle accounting processes.
* Must possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be able to multitask, prioritize, be dependable and reliable. Proficient in data entry.
* Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.