Controller - NetSuite - Boston, MA - $90k to $140k plus bonus - Great Opportunity for Career growth!
Are you an Accounting professional looking to continue growing within the SaaS industry? A Controller position has officially opened working with a NetSuite End User in their new office in Boston, MA. This is your opportunity for career development as you will be leading the Accounting and Finance department for North America. APPLY now and join the NetSuite Accounting and Finance team today! This role will support the Corporate Controller where some of the responsibilities include:
- Managing Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and weekly/monthly reports
- Recording and consolidating Accounting information; following new GAAP guidelines and revenue recognition guidelines (ASC 606)
- Support with Accounting projects, creating custom reports, and workflows
- compile monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to present to executives
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with Accounting
- Should be skilled with NetSuite ERP
- Seeking all with experience with SaaS and Revenue Recognition (ASC 606)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
You will have a great chance to play a lead role and progress your career as the Finance & Accounting team grows rapidly over the next year.
This role is unlikely to remain on the market for long, so apply now by sending a copy of your updated resume to Oscar Lizarzaburu at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are scheduled for early next week.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, Boston, Massachusetts, Controller, Assistant Controller, Finance, Accounts Payable, Audits, Controller, Tax Compliance, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, Accounting, Controller, SaaS, Software, CPA, ASC 606