Financial Systems Analyst - Washington DC - $110-130k
My client is looking for a Financial Systems Analyst to support their Accounting and Finance teams. Solid business acumen, a strong results orientation, and exceptional communication skills are a must, as is an ability to work enthusiastically in a constantly changing environment.
* Plan, review, and manage configurations, enhancements, and customizations of NetSuite and other applications as needed in order to meet evolving business needs.
* Implement new functionality and systems to support business needs, while maintaining security, scalability and best practices.
* Develop, document, and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity, change protocols, customization, usage, etc.
* Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom records, workflows and SuiteApps.
* Experience in designing NetSuite solutions for large enterprise or complex environments Familiarity with NetSuite ERP.
* Ability to balance technical skills with business savvy, ability to transform end-user needs/functional requirement into technical requirements and build out these unique solutions.
* Work cross-functionally with multiple departments.
* Experience in Finance, Accounting, Technology or related field
This role will be in a fast-paced, ever-changing and growing environment, and your experience mentoring more junior systems analysts and/or business analysis resources.
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further your experience with NetSuite, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 212-731-8272 for more information.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.