What you'll be doing
* Working within an engagement team, a NetSuite Consultant is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures, leading work streams and supporting implementations
* Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry experience, business analysis, best practices to facilitate clients' most requirements.
* Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business requirements.
* Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
* Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes.
* Drive test planning, execution, and optimization support.
* Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with new customers to determine configuration requirements.
* Build, develop and test detailed scripted customized solutions and prototypes.
* Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions.
* Provide on-going post implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration.
* 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
* Hands-on Functional NetSuite ERP Implementation Experience
* WMS Implementation Experience
* Manufacturing Experience
* Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communications and customer relations skills
If you are interested, APPLY NOW by emailing email@example.com or call Nicole @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-212-731-8272. Please see www.andersonfrank.com/search for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Net Suite / ERP / OneWorld / One World / Accounting / SF / Bay Area / San Francisco Bay Area / Accountant / Controller / Manager/ Financial / SaaS / CPA