NetSuite Staff Accountant - NYC, NY - $50,000-60,000
Are you seeking a foot in the door with a rapidly growing, progressive organization? Anderson Frank International is working with an established NetSuite End User, who is currently seeking a poised and professional candidate for a Staff Accountant position in Brooklyn.
Your role will involve preparing monthly financial statements, managing daily AR and AP, and providing direct assistance to the Controller on an ad-hoc basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your NetSuite knowledge and progress your career into the next level!
What this position brings to you:
- The chance to liaise with the executive team, as well as key stakeholders
- Career growth within a detail oriented and extremely organized company
- The ability to work independently alongside a dynamic and energetic team
- Fantastic benefits including: PTO and a competitive health benefits package
What you bring to the table:
- Full cycle accounting experience using NetSuite financial systems
- Proven understanding of AR/AP accounting
- Knowledge of the business processes involved in the Retail Industry
- Great problem solving skills with the ability to develop innovative solutions
- 2-3 years of relevant Accounting experience
If you are interested email your resume to email@example.com or call Gabbi @ 212-731-8272 for more details!
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.