NetSuite Administrator - Portland, OR
Now Interviewing! Up to 110k!
An innovative and creative company in the manufacturing industry looking for a NetSuite Administrator who is able to work in ERP and CRM modules. This company is looking for someone to manage day-to-day functions in NetSuite and someone who can write custom scripts using SuiteScipt. The Administrator for this company will be the go-to person for everything NetSuite.
* Able to work with CRM and ERP modules
* Write custom scripts using SuiteScript
* Work closely with external developers to instrument NetSuite customizations
* Understand companies specific NetSuite processes
* Create saved searches
* Create workflows
* Manage NetSuite Administration and Customization
* 1+ year writing custom scripts
* 1+ year NetSuite Administration Experience
* Excellent communication experience
* Scripting experience also a plus
* Knowledge of NetSuite Financials
If this sounds like a position that aligns well with your skill set apply now! The company is looking for highly skilled candidates for immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities on the west coast APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Tyler Gardner at email@example.com or call me at (480)- 530-2026 ext. 2026.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Portland / Oregon / Northwest / Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner