NetSuite Administrator - Remote - South Bay, CA, $50 -$60/HR, 6 mo. contract
My client is seeking the assistance of a NetSuite Administrator to provide post go-live / customization support for a 3 month contract project. This is an exciting opportunity to build your resume and NetSuite skill set - while also helping an incredible organization!
* Support the configuration, development, and continued evolution of the NetSuite ERP system
* Design, implement, and maintain configurations and customization within NetSuite
* Develop, test, and deploy customizations, custom objects, and third party applications / tools
* Build & maintain reports, saved searches, and user dashboards
* Manage fields/relationship, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, custom buttons/links, etc.
* Work directly with in-house IT team and consultants to test and deploy interfaces, customizations, custom objects and new functionality based on evolving business needs
To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the South Bay area APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Veronica Varel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at (480)530-2042.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner