Integration Developer - NetSuite - Dell Boomi - Boston, MA - up to $140k - Remote flexibility!
If you are able to demonstrate experience as an Integration Developer working with Dell Boomi and feel that you are ready to move your career to the next level, APPLY to this role today! My client, a NetSuite End User in the greater Boston area, is looking to fill an Integration Developer role immediately paying up to $140,000 salary! The Integration Developer will be joining a NetSuite End User where you will be working directly with integration architecture of their system integrating NetSuite with CRM systems using Dell Boomi. The ideal Developer candidate will have previous experience in an Integration Developer role working hands on with Dell Boomi.
- Bachelor's degree or related work experience
- Must be able to demonstrate experience as an Integration Developer and integrating the system with NetSuite or other CRM systems using Dell Boomi is a plus
- Strong experience with integrations with third party applications and APIs
- Have experience working collaboratively with other Developers, System Administrators, and Stakeholders
- Be able to test, document, develop, and manage the integration architecture between NetSuite and other connecting third party applications
This is a great opportunity to grow professionally as you will be working directly with the Managing Director on customizing the platform to meet client needs. Act fast and APPLY now. Don't miss out on this great opportunity for career growth in this rapidly expanding ERP market.
Join my short-list today by clicking 'Apply' and submit an updated resume to Oscar Lizarzaburu at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.