Financial Controller - Boston, MA - $100,000 - $120,000 annually - Full Benefits & 401k match
My client, a rapidly growing and well-establish NetSuite end-user is seeking a diligent Controller to join their Accounting department. The Controller works alongside the VP of Finance and is responsible for overseeing the Accounting departments day-to-day activities. The candidate brought on to the team will have hands-on interaction with NetSuite where they will manage all business processes and set up Accounting policies and procedures.
* Creating saved searches, workflows, and configurations within NetSuite ERP.
* Manage all aspects of Accounting; billing, financial statements, general ledger, cost Accounting, payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, tax compliance, inventory Accounting, revenue recognition, and various special analyses.
* Lead, guide and support team of client associates. Ensure clear expectations for performance are set and met regarding client expectations, Accounting functions, client services and other duties as described.
* NetSuite ERP & CRM experience highly preferred.
* Extensive Accounting experience (CPA preferred).
* Bachelor's in Accounting/Finance/Business Admin (emphasis in Accounting) or a related field.
* MBA is a bonus.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
My client has plans to grow by 25% over the next 12 months so this is a key hire within their Accounting department. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Apply Now by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Chris at 212.731.8272 for more details about this exciting opportunity.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, NetSuite eCommerce, ERP, Boston, MA, NetSuite Controller, Controller, Business, ERP, CRM, eCommerce, Massachusetts