NetSuite Controller-Greater New York City Area -$110k-$130k
This is an amazing opportunity to use your NetSuite and accounting experience to work with a well-known company in the entertainment industry. This client is a growing end user and needs an enthusiastic controller to oversee various accounting functions. In this role you will be able to leverage your previous management, accounting, and NetSuite experience to progress your career and reach new heights!
Role and Responsibilities:
* Overseeing and training of accountant team
* Maintaining all accounting processes within NetSuite ERP
* Manage order entry and all financial statements
* Handle the automation and workflow of financial processes within NetSuite
* Work with accounting team to make key budget decisions
* Play a part in the development of operational processes, internal controls, accounting policy and financial procedures
* CPA strongly preferred
* 5+ years experience with accounting, finance, receivables and payables
* Previous NetSuite experience and proficiency
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required
* Technical GAAP expertise, with experience in technology/software companies
* Excellent planning, attention to detail, and coordination skills
If you would like to apply or want more information about the role, contact email@example.com or call me at 212-731-8272
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.