NetSuite Systems Accountant - Cambridge, MA - $50,000 - $70,000 - Full Benefits, PTO, 401k!
A fast-paced and dynamic client of mine is currently looking to fill an Accountant role to join their Finance team. The Accountant will report to the Controller and work first hand with NetSuite to perform daily processes. The Finance team is currently at 10 people and is expected to grow to 15 by the end of the year. The ideal candidate could have the ability to move into a Senior Accountant or a Controller position in the future.
* Process Accounts Receivable - including customer invoicing, customer file maintenance, applying cash receipts, and collection calls.
* Perform monthly, quarterly and annual account reconciliations.
* Research and analyze transactions to ensure they are properly recorded in the financial statements.
* Responsible for Accounts Payable.
* CPA certified.
* BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance.
* Extensive NetSuite experience.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
If you are interested, feel free to reach me at 212-731-8272 or email me at email@example.com or apply to the posting directly.
Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
NetSuite, NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, NetSuite eCommerce, Accountant, ERP, Cambridge, CT, New Haven, NetSuite Accountant, CRM, Connecticut