Sr. Functional ERP Consultant (London/ UK based)
There's a fantastic new opportunity for an ERP consultant. The right candidate will have experience in multiple full-cycle ERP implementations based here in the UK. My client is a well-established Systems Provider who has won multiple awards for their quality solutions, delivering to some of the biggest users in the UK. They're offering training in one of the leading ERP systems out there and great opportunities for career progression for the successful candidate.
Any type of ERP experience will be acceptable for application ( SAP B1, SAP FICO, Infor, Epicor, Sage X3 and other similar ERP systems…)
* Developing strong professional relationships with clients
* Recommending appropriate solutions that meet client requirements
* Work with clients to understand system and business needs
* Build project plans
* Provide regular updates to clients
Skills and Experience;
* Experience with major ERP systems
* Experience in leading ERP implementations
* Previous experience with system implementations
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work in fast paced environments while sticking to deadlines
My client is looking to fill this position as quickly as possible, so if you feel you have the relevant skills get in touch ASAP, as the position may not be around for long. For this opportunity or others do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 02038685192
Anderson Frank are UK leading specialists in ERP recruitment providing unparalleled opportunities in the ERP market. By specializing solely in placing candidates who work with ERP systems we have built relationships with many of the key employers in the market.