My client is an organic beauty company who is starting a manufacturing plant in Orlando, FL. They are a fast growing business with multiple locations around the country.
- Collaborate with the NetSuite team to implement software across all departments
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPl's, and dashboards
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users including training Monitor and administer account management, roles, and access, profile creation, security administration, etc
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e., executive team, management and sales) to gather and document operational and functional requirements and translate into operational solutions
- NetSuite implementation experience is highly preferred
- Accounting background is a plus
- Manufacturing, Retail or eCommerce industry experience preferred
- Any WMS experience is a big plus
The client is interviewing this week and is looking to fill the position as soon as possible. If you are interested in this position please apply immediately as this role will not be available for long!
Apply here or contact Corey Helvey at 813-437-8682 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank deal's with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6876. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.