NetSuite Senior Accountant- Lehi, UT- Interviewing Now! Up to $85k
NetSuite Senior Accountant
Sick of being stagnant in your career? Looking for a company with growth? If you match the description below, don't miss out on this great opportunity and apply!
Roles and Responsibilities
* Streamlining financial processes
* Effectively understanding customer acquisition cost
* Reconciling accounts
* Managing workflows and month-end closings
* Leading a team of 1-2 individuals to ensure business quotas are met
Skills and Qualifications
* Widespread knowledge on e-commerce
* Retail experience is a plus
* Extensive finance and account experience
* Advanced Billing module experience
* Vast experienced in NetSuite CRM and/or ERP
* Experience integrating NetSuite is a plus
* Exclusive Benefits, 401k and health benefits
* Competitive Salary
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie Ruhlen at email@example.com or call me at (480)-530-2027 ext. 2027.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner