NetSuite Senior Consultant - Salt Lake City, UT - Interviewing Now! Up to 110$k
Sick of your typical office job? Looking to travel? Come apply to this amazing opportunity where you can get paid to do what you love!
Roles and Responsibilities
* Troubleshooting different issues with clients
* Constitute various NetSuite system
* Gets customers up and running on software
* Working on-site with clients
* Managing NetSuite related projects
* Building out implementations of NetSuite ERP systems
* Leading a team of individuals
Skills and Qualifications
* ERP Consulting background
* Expertise in configuration and functional setup for ERP systems
* Skilled in project management
* Qualified in problem-solving skills
* Accounting background
* CPA preferred but not required
* Well-versed in implementing various NetSuite systems (ie: CRM, ERP, and eCommerce)
If this sounds like an opportunity that fits your skillset then don't wait to apply! Company is looking for highly skilled candidates for an immediate hire. To discuss this or other NetSuite opportunities in the NorthWest APPLY now by e-mailing your resume to Kylie Ruhlen at email@example.com or call me at (480)-530-2027 ext. 2027.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising more NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
NetSuite / Seattle / Washington / Northwest/ Technical / Consultant / Developer / Administrator / ERP developer / ERP / NetSuite ERP / NetSuite CRM / NetSuite Ecommerce / Solutions / Administrator/ Partner