Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000 to $120,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
* NetSuite: 3 years (Required)
This position is responsible for the implementation, operation, and maintenance of NetSuite.
* Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, and support tasks for all NetSuite applications and devices.
* Monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including scheduled jobs, integrations to Core HR, Payroll, and Timekeeping
* Act as a liaison to vendors regarding interface and platform issues.
* Perform the setup of Managers and Corporate Users in each system.
* Update manager and corporate user's employee groups as needed.
* Participate in the loading/extraction of files to/from other platforms. Work with the business regarding the planning and timing of the load/extraction and ensure the correct file layout is used, auditing data for accuracy and completeness.
* Manage system enhancement projects, including new functionality roll-outs and modifications of existing functionality, and coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews and other post-implementation support.
* Write standard and complex queries to support projects and approved reporting requests.
* Conduct periodic audits of master data entry to ensure accuracy and completeness. Provide guidance and support to the Finance/Accounting/Payroll team members.
* Work with the IT Department, local Finance/Accounting super-users and project team members, utilizing both business process knowledge and systems capabilities to capture new requirements for resolution of business issues.
* Research, review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems and processes.
* Communicate and present process changes, enhancements and modifications to management, peers, staff and other employees so that issues and solutions are understood. Incorporate "best practices" approaches.
* Train end-users on query writing and general navigation as applicable.
5-7 years of NetSuite System Applications/Process experience.
* Subject matter knowledge of Accounting and Payroll business functions and technology solutions
* Five years of experience with emphasis in relational database management, report writing and Finance/Accounting Administration.
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills required; SQL database and reporting/query tool experience a plus
* Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with strong presentation skills
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
This position is time sensitive. Please shoot me an email me with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Diana at 813-437-6877 and let's get a head start on your application process. Anderson Frank is the leading NetSuite recruitment firm in the US advertising NetSuite roles more than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite.
By Specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank is acting