Management Accountant - £50,000
Management Accountant / London / £50,000 + Benefits
My client is looking for an experienced Management Accountant to add to their growing business. The company currently use NetSuite as its Financial System therefore a background in NetSuite experience is essential to the client.
An ideal candidate will be ACCA qualified and possess the key skills needed to provide a financial service to the Operations team, which in result supports clarity of understanding to the company's financial performance.
Position responsibilities include:
* Preparing financial statements
* Preparing budgets
* Analysing financial performance and making long term forecasts
* Providing information for audits
* Working with all departments as well as the management team to help make financial decisions
* Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
* Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value
The ideal candidate will possess experience in:
* ACCA qualified
* Experienced in NetSuite
* Excellent analytical and numerical abilities
* Accuracy and an eye for detail
In return you will receive:
* £45,000 (based on previous experience)
* Generous annual leave options
* Benefits package
* Career progression opportunities
This is an urgent role with interviews likely to take place in the next few days. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mandeep Diraag on 0203 866 1781 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the specialist NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our aim is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities available. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates. Anderson Frank is your first stop for NetSuite recruitment and will be the first to market NetSuite career openings and staffing solutions.