This company is a manufacturing company that is one of the fastest growing companies in the bedding industry. It located in sunny Clearwater. They are looking for a Staff Accountant that is a little bit more senior than a typical accountant.
* Reconcile 3rd party inventory report with ERP Monthly
* Assist in yearly inventory physical count Process inventory transfer on request
* Provides support to AR and AP activities as needed
* Process month-end tasks assigned and prepare adjusting entries for review.
* Prepare Monthly Quality Manage System Report
* Quarterly internal control reports
* Approve invoices/Bills as needed
* Prepare reports for other departments
* Assist with audits and bank requirements
* Review and update various schedules (Fixed Assets, Insurance, Etc.)
* Prepare/submit/process payment plan
* Prepare and submit weekly borrowing base certificate (BBC) to bank
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Communicates with customers via phone, email or mail.
* Provides supporting documentation for audits.
* Processes electronic transfers and payments.
* Other responsibilities as assigned.
* No less than a AA degree with an Accounting emphasis
* 4 year degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
* Minimum of 3 years of prior experience as a full charge bookkeeper or Staff Accountant
* Current and deep experience using QuickBooks (required)
* Prior experience working with NetSuite is plus but not required
* Highly organized, accurate and detail-oriented; is well versed in efficient processes
* Excellent judgment in prioritizing and managing projects and deadlines
* Excellent communication skills both orally and written
* Proficient in use of Microsoft Office suite, primarily Excel, Word and Outlook
* Prior experience working in a Manufacturing environment a plus but not required
The client is interviewing this week and is looking to fill the position as soon as possible. If you are interested in this position please apply immediately as this role will not be available for long!
Apply here or contact Corey Helvey at 813-437-8682 or email@example.com
Anderson Frank deal's with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 813-437-6876. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.