A/P Specialist-$Market Competitive Rate$-Temp to Potential Hire (3-4 Month Contract)
Location: Austin, TX
Hot new job! This is the role you've held out for!
My exclusive client is looking for an A/P Specialist to assist their Accounting department with their books. The client holds an established place in the Technology industry and has been in business for over 40 years!
The client has been using NetSuite extensively for the past 2-3 years and utilizes NetSuite throughout their entire company. This is a great opportunity for anyone to grow their experience and build up their professional profile, as I've seen a dramatic spike in demand for Accounting Professionals at this time.
* Monitor all payment submission and ensure processing within month
* Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for managing and preparing all invoices on a daily basis and route for approvals
* Evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries
* Assist with AP reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
* Perform accounts payable processing tasks, such as invoice reviewing, coding and entry
* Bank Reconciliation Experience
* General Account Reconciliation Experience
* Experience working within the SaaS industry (preferred)
* 10+ years of Accounting Experience strongly preferred
* Intermediate Excel
* NetSuite proficiency required
* NetSuite Certifications are a plus!
* ***must have NetSuite experience***
Culture is the number one thing they hire for. They truly enjoy working with each other, and look for a consultant that will embrace the collaborative environment. This is not only a terrific opportunity to build up your professional profile, but also a chance to be part of a growing and welcoming company. This is YOUR chance to get hands on experience in one of the hottest industries in the market right now, so don't hesitate to apply!
Even if this role isn't exactly aligned to your skillset, definitely feel free to contact me directly at (813) 437- 6883 or email@example.com, as I am working several roles at the moment that may be more aligned to your experience.