Systems Accountant - £50,000
Systems Accountant / London / £50,000 + Benefits
My client is looking for an experienced Systems Accountant to add to their growing business. The company currently use NetSuite as its Financial System therefore a background in NetSuite experience is essential to the client.
An ideal candidate will have a strong background as a NetSuite Administrator as well as previous systems development and finance systems experience.
Position responsibilities include:
* Reviewing systems performance and identifying system issues
* Managing system upgrades with the IT department
* Designing and implementing internal system controls to provide quality assurance over financial data
* Reviewing and maintaining all financial systems policies and procedures
* Training and supporting finance team members in the use of financial systems and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess experience in:
* Systems development and Finance Systems experience
* Strong knowledge of Accounting systems
* ACCA qualified
* Experienced in NetSuite
In return you will receive:
* £50,000 (based on previous experience)
* Generous annual leave options
* Benefits package
* Career progression opportunities
This is an urgent role with interviews likely to take place in the next few days. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please send your CV to email@example.com or call Mandeep Diraag on 0203 866 1781 in complete confidence.
Anderson Frank is the specialist NetSuite recruitment provider. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth. Our aim is to help our global clients find the very best NetSuite professionals, and to advise NetSuite professionals on the best career opportunities available. We provide NetSuite job seekers with the most extensive range of jobs available in the NetSuite marketplace and match employers with the best candidates. Anderson Frank is your first stop for NetSuite recruitment and will be the first to market NetSuite career openings and staffing solutions.